Grateful for so much the past two, seemingly perfect, days.
- a man who can build a trellis by hand using only wood and string, for less than $20.
- cardinal party in my front yard this morning. (Everyone wore red!)
- our garden plot looking absolutely awesome this year. By far the best year yet…
- great friends in book club
- six book events lined up for the summer already
- planning a West African Soiree/Give with Gratitude Second Printing party!
- again – the party! Who doesn’t like to party?
- my trusty little MacBook, looking small but solid in the hulking new briefcase/computer bag I treated myself to
- plenty of opportunities to make money this summer – getting to choose which ones to take (and which ones to pass along to someone else.)
- watching allium bulbs planted years ago blossom again this year in the garden – bigger and purpler than ever
- plenty of opportunities to live a healthy lifestyle this summer
- plenty of opportunities to express my gratitude
- walking away from a bike-vehicle collision with only a sore wrist and busted bike
One response to “A man who can build a trellis by hand with wood and string”
I LOVE the allium picture at the top of this site, how amazing!