- Last night we slept with the windows open and today the house is full of fresh air.
- According to the allergist, I can eat all nuts except pistachios (and possibly cashews and mangoes.) This makes this morning’s oatmeal with 1 tsp. almond butter and soy milk all the better
- Diene has been teaching me how to speak Sereer, and I can now have a dialogue that says hello, asks about the family, and states that I am currently doing one of the five verbs I know (sitting, eating, drinking, cooking, or going).
- I got in two games of frisbee this weekend. One was so hard core that I have a small bruise on my palm.
- I am making steady progress on my book. This week I finished two more chapters.
- I invested in some advertising for my online grant writing class, and it seems to be paying off.
- I have a good feeling about the grant that is due this week – and it is my last big one of the year.