The first guest arrived at the Snippets of Gratitude birthday party so I got to do some baking, which always makes me happy. Other good things of the day:
- starting small business development classes
- friendly people in the class who want to chitchat during the break
- new audiobooks from the library
- hanging posters on the eastside for the Wisconsin Book Festival
- the way you feel when you wear a new shirt for the first time. sharp, fresh, hot.
- talking with a friend who’s helping me market my online grant writing course
- iTunes U, where you can learn for free!
- a postcard from my cousin, which inspired the Birthday party
- facebook fun