I once would’ve thought that was so old.
Things to be grateful for:
- Looking towards a brand new year and all the wisdom that comes with experience
- Making mistakes, picking myself up, and trying again
- Running my own business
- Working toward my MBA
- Trip back to Senegal. The limitless family of Yayeme, Senegal.
- Diene’s love, patience, encouragement, laughter, and company
- Great neighbors on Miller Ave.
- Sharing hobbies (photography and dreaming big) with my dad
- My best friend who lived down the street from me again for a while this year
- Having the means to be a vegetarian
- A full social calendar. Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver and the other gold.
- Being surrounded by smart people every day
- All the eye candy on campus
- A mom who loves to shop for other people
- The Jack LaLanne Juicer
- Running around the track at the SERF
- Ideas. Business ideas.
- Regina Spektor. iTunes. Pandora. WORT. WPR. KCRW.
- Strategies & Systems & Frameworks
- Laughter, everyday.
I took the day off to go to the Wisconsin River in Prairie du Sac with the hopes of seeing some bald eagles. We saw many – I’m grateful and taking it as a sign of good things to come this year.